Mr Marie-Hélène JAN
Areas of intervention
- Commercial Relationships and Litigation
- Corporate Changes and Turnaround
- Deals & Growth Transactions
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology law
- International support
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Fundraising
(Vaughan Avocats has been included in the Décideurs rankings since 2015)
- Private Equity - Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions : Highly recommended
- Private Equity - Venture Capital : Highly recommended
Option Droit Affaires
January 2020 - January 2021
- Private Equity - Venture Capital Transactions : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Technologies, internet & telecommunications - IT, software & digital projects : RECOMMENDED
June 2019-June 2020
- Ranking of lawyers in PRIVATE EQUITY - Capital development and LBO
- Ranking of M&A lawyers - M&A ranking
Marie-Hélène Jan is a business and corporate lawyer who joined Vaughan Avocats in 2013, after having been a partner in her own firm.
For over 20 years, Marie-Hélène Jan has assisted entrepreneurs, start-ups and companies in forming or buying companies, as well as in structuring business groups.
As a regular consultant for new technology players, Marie-Hélène regularly advises economic players, company directors and legal departments in all sectors. She is involved in fundraising, growth support, control assignments, mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring as well as in intellectual property and digital law.
Partner in charge of Vaughan Avocats’ Rennes office, Marie-Hélène Jan provides the firm’ clients with expertise in business law and company law.