Mr Daouda BA
Partner at the bar of : INTERNATIONAL
Areas of intervention
- International support
CHAMBERS and PARTNERS
(Vaughan Avocats est présent dans les classements Décideurs depuis 2015)
- Africa Desks> Litigation-Arbitration : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Lawyer – Partner (Vaughan Avocats, 2012-)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2006-2012)
- Assistant Formateur GFORCE / CLUSA (Programme de Renforcement des Capacités en Gestion et institutionnelles des PME/PMI et des Entreprises paysannes, 1998-2000)
- CAPA: Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (École de Formation du Barreau de Paris, 2005)
- Doctoral Degree in Private Law (Université Paris-II Panthéon-Assas, 2004)
- Degree in Legal Sciences (ENA de Bamako, 1997)
Daouda Ba has built his practice providing assistance to business players who wish to invest, develop or set up a business in Africa. He also represents clients of the Firm before commercial, civil and labor courts, and in connection with drafting, negotiating and executing local and international contracts.
Although primarily involved in the banking, hydroelectric and solar energy, gas and consulting sectors, Daouda Ba also advises large international groups in connection with their business in Mali and their establishment in neighbouring countries. His practice includes establishing guarantees for a number of banks in Mali.
Daouda Ba, Partner, is the head of the Bamako office, and focuses on supporting companies and investors in their growth and investment transactions in West, Central and Sub-Saharan Africa.