Mr Romain COURBON
Areas of intervention
- Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Employment law Litigation
- Human Resources
Prediction and settlement of disputes
Labour law litigation
- Associate (Vaughan Avocats, 2021-)
- Associate Lawyer (Simmons & Simmons, 2019- 2021
- CAPA (Haute École des Avocats Conseils, 2019)
- Master 2 Labour and Occupational Health Law (University of Lille 2, 2015)
- Master 2 in History of Law (Université Paris-Sud, 2014)
Romain assists both companies and individuals on individual working relations (employment contracts, disciplinary procedures, dismissals, compensation) as well as collective labor issues (employee representatives, professional elections).
In particular, he has restructuring operations.
Romain has gained professional experience in companies (AFD Tech, EDF SA) and worked as an associate in the Paris office of Simmons & Simmons before joining Vaughan in 2021 as an associate.
Romain Courbon is an associate in the Human Resources team of the Paris office. He assists French and international clients in various aspects of employment law, both in advisory and litigation matters.