Mr Aurélia MINESCAUT
Areas of intervention
- Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Public law / Public order and public contract
(Vaughan Avocats has been recognized in the Décideurs rankings since 2015)
- Public Business Law (firms of more than 30 lawyers): GOLD TROPHY
Dispute Prediction and Resolution
Public law / Public order and public contract
- Associate Attorney (Vaughan Avocats, 2019-)
- Minescaut Lawyer Office (2017-2018)
- Associate Lawyer Office Sartorio (2014-2016)
- Certificate of specialization in public law (National Bar Council, 2015)
- CAPA (Training School of the Paris Bar, 2003)
- DEA of Internal Public Law (University Panthéon – Assas Paris II)
Aurélia Minescaut carries out advisory and operational support missions in connection with the award and execution of public contracts, public service delegations, concessions and other complex arrangements on the public domain.
It has an experienced expertise in the field of litigation of public contracts (referred pre-contractual, referred contractual, referred provision, appeal of third parties in dispute of the validity of the contract, indemnity appeal, expertise), which strengthens the pragmatism of his advice.
As a partner in the Public Business Law team, Aurélia MINESCAUT has recognized expertise in public procurement law, public procurement and public domain law.