Mr Thomas VACCARO
at the bar of
- Lawyer - Associate (Vaughan Lawyers, 2021-)
- CAPA, 2021
- Professional Training School of the Paris Court of Appeal Bar
Specialities: Employment law, enforcement (EFB, Promotion Bernard Cazeneuve, 2020-2021)
- Master 2 European Union Economic Law - Panthéon Sorbonne University, Paris
- Master 1 European Union Law - Panthéon Sorbonne University, Paris
- Licence en droit privé - Université François Rabelais à Tours, University of Bristol, UK
Thomas assists companies in the management of individual (employment contracts, disciplinary procedures, dismissals) and collective labour relations (staff representatives, collective bargaining, restructuring, professional elections).
Before joining Vaughan Avocats as an associate, Thomas was a jurist in a Parisian law firm specialising in employment law.
He also completed an internship in the Human Resources Department of CARREFOUR SUPPLY CHAIN.
Associate in the Human Resources team of the Paris office, Thomas Vaccaro advises French and international clients on various aspects of employment law and assists them in litigation.
IMPORTANT COOKIES INFORMATION
Click below on & laquo; ACCEPT & raquo; to accept the deposit of all cookies or on & laquo; CONFIGURE & raquo; to choose which cookies require your consent will be registered (statistical cookies), before continuing your visit to the site. Show more