Mr Violaine BOUISSOU
Employment law Litigation
Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2017-)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2010-2017)
- Paris Bar Admission (2010)
- Master’s Degree in Social Protection and Health Law
- Certificate of Further Education in International and Communal Economic Relations Law
Violaine Bouissou started her professional career as a parliamentary attaché in the Senate, before taking on the legal profession. Her dual expertise allows her to be effective throughout all phases both early on (for example, putting in place employment benefits policies and company agreements related to professional risks) and at later stages (in connection with litigation related to work accidents and occupational illnesses, inaptitude, relations with insurance entities and URSSAF reassessments).
Director in the Human Resources practice since February 2017, Violaine Bouissou is mainly involved in labor law and social security law matters.