Mr Stéphanie VÉRITÉ
Employment law Litigation
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats)
- Lawyer (Falque & Associés, 2002-2005)
- Master’s Degree (DESS) in Business Law (University of Caen-Normandie, 2000)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (University of Rouen, 1999)
- DJCE Diploma (company law Master’s Degree)
In addition to her advisory role, Stéphanie Vérité also has litigation expertise and works across France on various disputes before French Courts, in both individual and collective disputes relating to staff representative bodies and exercising the right to strike. She works in various business sectors, including logistics, shipping, metallurgy, IT services and engineering.
Stéphanie Vérité provides training to companies on the various employment law issues. As an example, she provides training specifically on staff transfers, the French Job Security Act, negotiated departures of staff and disputes before Industrial Tribunals.
Director in the Human Resources team, Stéphanie Vérité assists and advises the Firm’s clients in managing their individual and collective industrial relations, and in their relations with staff representative bodies.