Mrs Marine FREÇON-KAROUT
Employment law Litigation
Commercial Relationships and Litigation
Mergers & Acquisitions
Corporate Changes and Turnarounds
- Associate Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2020-)
- Associate Lawyer (BOULAN KOERFER PERRAULT ASSOCIES, 2017-2020)
- Student Lawyer (BOULAN KOERFER PERRAULT ASSOCIES, 2016)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (2015-2016)
- Professional Master’s Degree Arbitration and International Trade under the direction of Pr Thomas CLAY et Sandrine CLAVEL (University of Paris-Saclay Campus de Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, 2011/2012)
- Professional Master’s Degree in business law under the direction of Pr Nadège TEBOUL et Laurent GODON (University of Paris-Saclay Campus de Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, 2010/2011)
- Master’s Degree in Private Law (2009/2010)
Marine FREÇON-KAROUT provides judiciary administrators, judicial representatives and distressed companies with answers to any employment-related and procedural questions that may arise.
Prior to joining Vaughan Avocats, Marine FREÇON-KAROUT worked at the law firm BOULAN KOERFER PERRAULT. She also worked in the Legal Department of THALES SYSTEMES AEROPORTES.
Associate in the Reorganizations & Restructuring team, Marine FREÇON-KAROUT advises both solvent and distressed companies in connection with managing the employment law aspects of redevelopment projects