Mr Paul VAN DETH
Areas of intervention
- Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Employment law Litigation
- Human Resources
(Vaughan Avocats has been included in the Décideurs rankings since 2015)
- Labor & Employment - Collective bargaining and social relations : EXCELLENT
- Labor & Employment - High-risk litigation and criminal labor law : EXCELLENT
- Labor & Employment - Representation of senior executives : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Vocational training - Labor Law Training : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Representation of executives : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- High-risk litigation and criminal labor law : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Collective negotiations & social relations : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Labor and Employment Law
Paul van Deth is mainly involved in company restructuring and reorganizations, collective redundancies and staff representative bodies, as well as representation in individual, collective and electoral litigation and before enforcement authorities. He also handles contractual arrangements related to concluding, executing or terminating work contracts for managers and executive directors.
Paul van Deth has experience in various sectors, including industry, energy, new technologies, finance, private hospitalisation, music publishing and the consulting sector.
In addition, Paul van Deth regularly provides in-house training for companies, in particular, on workplace health issues and psychosocial risks.
A partner in the Human Resources team, Paul van Deth has built his practice providing advice and litigation assistance to a client base of French and international companies.