Mr Jade ORTOLI
Employment law Litigation
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2017-)
- Master specialized in Law & International Management (ESCP Europe, 2017)
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Haute École Des Avocats Conseils, 2015)
- Master’s Degree in Business Criminal Law (University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, 2013)
- Degree Lawyer-Linguist (ISIT, 2012)
- Certificate in English Legal Studies (University of Leicester (United Kingdom), 2011)
Jade Ortoli advises companies and employees in connection with both individual and collective industrial relations (personnel representatives, collective bargaining, professional elections), and assists them in the event of disputes.
Before joining Vaughan Avocats in February 2017, Jade Ortoli worked as a legal intern at different law firms, including Jérémie Assous, DWF and Altana.
As an associate, Jade Ortoli advises French and international clients on different aspects of employment law.