Mr Audrey GARNAULT
Commercial Relationships and Litigation
Mergers & Acquisitions
Private Equity & Fundraising
- Lawyer - Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2020-)
- Lawyer - Collaborator (Vaughan Avocats, 2018-2020)
- Lawyer (Cohesio accounting firm, 2016-2018)
- Lawyer (MB & Associates, 2010-2015)
- Intern (MB & Associate 2007-2009)
- CAPA (2014)
- Master 1 mention business law (University Paris-II Panthéon-Assas, 2012)
- Master 1 mention public law (University Paris-II Panthéon-Assas, 2011)
Audrey Garnault assists Marie-Hélène Jan, Rennes office’s Partner, on merger and fundraising transactions, as well as for the daily advice of the firm’s clients. She is also involved in negotiations during takeovers and mergers of companies.
Before joining Vaughan Avocats, Audrey Garnault was a legal expert for an accounting firm, where she advised a clientele of regulated professions (pharmacy in particular) for the constitution and structuring of companies. She had previously worked 8 years as a legal expert in a law firm, on issues of corporate law and tax law (regularization of assets abroad).
Audrey Garnault is a Director in the Corporate expertise of Vaughan Avocats’ Rennes office.