Mr Anne-Sophie LARA-RAMIREZ
Mergers & Acquisitions
Private Equity & Fundraising
Deals & Growth Transactions
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Toulouse, 2013)
- Master’s Degree (DESS) in Contract and Professional Responsibility (University of Toulouse-I, 2011)
- DJCE Diploma (company law Master’s Degree) (University of Toulouse-I, 2010)
- Master’s Degree Business Attorney (University of Toulouse-I Capitole, 2010)
- Graduate certificate specialized in economic law (University of Montpellier-I, 2010)
Anne-Sophie Lara-Ramirez has developed particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations and restructuring.
Before joining Vaughan, Anne-Sophie Lara-Ramirez was an associate at Woog & Associés. She also worked as an intern at the firm Morvilliers-Sentenac, and in the legal department of Airbus Defense and Space (ex-EADS ASTRIUM).
Associate in the Toulouse office, Anne-Sophie Lara-Ramirez handles a broad range of issues related to company law, as well as commercial law and contracts.