Vaughan Avocats has chosen to integrate into its teams all the legal skills required to intervene in Corporate Reorganization & Restructuring.This practice of law requires multidisciplinary teamwork to offer a 360° vision of the strategic stakes (social, financial...) of a company in difficulty, whether it is restructuring in bonis, insolvency or bankruptcy.
Accompaniment of reorganizations and restructurings (in bonis)
- Legal audit, social audit, change management, social dialogue, social impacts, optimization of social costs and social status (fund raising, mergers and spin-offs, universal transfer of assets (TUP), asset disposals, sale of funds, etc.).
- Joint venture or consortium agreements, complex contracts and tax issues
- Legal restructuring
- Social restructuring (Industrial site reconversion, (PSE, former social plans, collective performance agreements (APC, former competitiveness agreement)
Prevention and collective proceedings
- Prevention of difficulties (Ad Hoc Mandate and Conciliation, debt renegotiation...)
- Social assistance (CSE, PSE, dismissal, reclassification ...)
- Assistance with the opening of safeguard proceedings, receivership or liquidation proceedings, development of backup/recovery plans
- Assistance to managers during collective proceedings (bail, sanctions ...)
- Drawing up and presentation (analysis, drafting etc.) of a takeover offer, a disposal plan, etc.
- Assistance of the organs of the procedure (conciliators, judicial administrators, judicial liquidators, etc...)