Mr Justine RICAUD
Areas of intervention
- Commercial Relationships and Litigation
- Deals & Growth Transactions
- Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- International support
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Fundraising
- Strategy & Operational Efficiency
Justine Ricaud has developed particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, private equity and, restructuring.
Prior to joining Vaughan, Justine was associate an associate at DBA and, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
She also worked as an intern in Paris (Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP and, Goodwin) and, abroad (Arendt & Medernach, Solomon Taylor & Shaw, Luxembourg et SOLTS, London).
Associate in the Toulouse office, Justine Ricaud handles a broad range of issues related to company law, as well as commercial law and, agreements.