Mr Carole BOUMAIZA
Areas of intervention
- Commercial Relationships and Litigation
- Corporate Changes and Turnaround
- Deals & Growth Transactions
- Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Strategy & Operational Efficiency
Carole Boumaiza assists companies or individuals in their plans to take over a company.(acquisition – transfer of business, business goodwill) in their development (negotiation, analysis and drafting of commercial contracts, management of civil and commercial litigation) or in their financial difficulties in prevention (ad hoc mandate, conciliation) in collective proceedings (safeguard and recovery proceedings, assistance and preparation of safeguard and recovery plans).
Carole Boumaiza is a partner in the Paris office. She specializes in business law and insolvency law.