Mr Sandra THIRY
Partner at the bar of : INTERNATIONAL
Areas of intervention
- International mobility
- International support
(Vaughan Avocats has been included in the Décideurs rankings since 2015)
- Labor & Employment - (Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes - Occitanie) : Excellent
- Labor & Employment - Mobility and expatriation : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Ranking of the best employment law firms - France - Aquitaine Region - Limousin - Poitou-Charentes - Occitanie : RECOMMENDED
- Mobility and Expatriation: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Lawyer – Partner (Vaughan Avocats, 2006-)
- International Mobility Manager (Siemens VDO Automotive, 2004-2006)
- International Mobility Manager (Landwell, 1998-2003)
- CAPA: Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (Haute École des Avocats Conseils, 1997)
- Company law (DJCE) Master’s Degree) / Master’s Degree (DESS) in Business Law (Université de Cergy, 1996)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law & Taxation (Paris-II Panthéon-Assas)
Drawing on her experience as head of international mobility in companies, Sandra Thiry favours a pragmatic approach to mobility, enabling companies to rely on Vaughan Avocats from the departure of employees until their return, in all areas : legal advice, drafting of contracts and packages, international social protection, costing, taxation, membership, and payroll. She also helps companies to set up or develop their mobility policy and their internal procedures and she regularly carries out international mobility audits.
In addition to her legal activities, Sandra Thiry teaches courses at the University of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne and she leads in-company training modules, particularly on French withholding tax (PALS) and international labour law.
Partner in the International Mobility Department, Sandra Thiry has built a recognized practice in managing international mobility tax and social issues for over 20 years. She is surrounded by a team of 5 expert people dedicated to her specialty with profiles in international labour law, as well as in taxation / compensation & benefits.