Mr Alix FLORET-LEMAIRE
Employment law Litigation
Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2013-)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2006-2013)
- Assistant (Paris Court of Appeal, 2002-2003)
- DESS (a post-graduate diploma allowing the bearer to practice HR and social protection law as a legal expert) (Université Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, 2004)
- Master’s (Hons) in Private Law in legal careers and criminal sciences (Université Paris-II Assas, 2002)
Alix Floret-Lemaire is particularly involved in issues relating to employment contracts – entering into, performance and termination – including the negotiation aspects of employee departures. Her experience has allowed her to gain specific knowledge in the accounting and auditing sector, and to a certain extent, in matters specific to the chemicals industry, clothing, media and automotive industry sectors. Previously a court assistant in one of the labour law chambers of the Paris Court of Appeal, our HR team benefits from her experience in litigation preparatory work.
Director in the Human Resources team, Alix Floret-Lemaire assists clients in all areas of labor law. She advises and represents clients in disputes in a variety of sectors.