Mr Sébastien PERRIN
Employment law Litigation
Dispute Prediction and Resolution
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2017-)
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Bar Training School, 2012)
- Master’s Degree in Labour Law (University of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2011)
- Graduate program specialized in Media (ESCP Europe, 2002)
- Certificate of Further Education in Contemporary History (IEP Paris, 2001)
- American Language and Civilization Program (Columbia University – N.Y.C., 1998)
Sébastien Perrin provides advice related to all areas of labor law, including individual and collective industrial relations, restructuring, employee representative bodies, directors and officers, psychosocial risks. He also assists the Firm’s clients before labor, civil and administrative courts, and has specific litigation experience in collective labor disputes for damages related to exposure to asbestos.
Sébastien Perrin has been admitted to the Paris bar since 2012, after having worked for 10 years in a company as the Director of Operations and Human Resources.
As Director at Vaughan Avocats since 2017, Sébastien Perrin assists French and international small and medium-sized companies and corporations on a broad range of labor law and social security issues.