Mr Anna GIACOLINI
Corporate Changes and Turnarounds
- Associate Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2019-)
- Student lawyer in Labour law (Dadi Avocats, 2019)
- Student lawyer in Labour law (Court of Appeal of Paris, 2018)
- School of Professional Training of the Bars of the Court of Appeal of Paris (Promotion Jean-Michel Darrois, 2018-2019)
- Professional Master’s Degree Labour Law (University of Paris X Nanterre, 2015-2016)
- Master’s Degree in Labour Law (University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2014-2015)
- Master’s Degree in Private Law (University of Bergen-Norway, 2013-2014)
English, Spanish, Chinese
Anna Giacolini provides advisory services to companies in the areas of individual labour relationships management (employment agreements, disciplinary procedures, dismissals) and collective industrial relationships (personnel representatives, collective bargaining, restructuring, professional elections).
Before joining Vaughan Avocats in 2019, Anna Giacolini worked at Franfinance as a legal advisor in labour law. She also completed several internships, notably at the Cour of Appeal of Paris and at Dadi Avocats Law firm.
Associate in the Human Resources team, Anna Giacolini supports French and international clients on various employment law issues, and assists them in litigation.