Mr Alice PEREZ
at the bar of
Areas of intervention
- Employment law Litigation
- Human Resources
- Lawyer - Associate (Vaughan Avocats, 2021)
- Professional training school of the Paris Court of Appeal (Bernard Cazeneuve class, 2020-2021)
- Master 2 Labour Law - Paris - Panthéon Sorbonne (2019)
- Master 1 Social Law and Admission to the CRFPA - Panthéon Sorbonne (2018)
Alice advises companies and individuals in the management of individual labour relations (contractual termination, disciplinary procedures, remuneration, persecution) and collective labour relations (staff representatives, restructuring).
Prior to joining Vaughan Avocats, Alice worked as an intern in international business law firms.
She also worked in the employment law department of the SNCF Group Legal Department.
Associate in the Human Resources team of the Paris office, Alice Perez assists French and foreign companies in both advisory and litigation matters.
IMPORTANT COOKIES INFORMATION
Click below on & laquo; ACCEPT & raquo; to accept the deposit of all cookies or on & laquo; CONFIGURE & raquo; to choose which cookies require your consent will be registered (statistical cookies), before continuing your visit to the site. Show more