Mr Samya FELHINE
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2018-)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2013-2018)
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Bar Training School, 2013)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law and Taxation (University of Montesquieu Bordeaux-IV, 2010)
- DJCE Diploma (company law Master’s Degree) (University of Montesquieu Bordeaux-IV, 2010)
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law (University of Toulouse-I-Capitole, 2009)
Samya Felhine has expertise in analysing the taxation situations of individuals and the consequences of international transfers. She assesses and offers solutions that optimize compensation, social charges and tax considerations. She helps companies to put in place compensation arrangements for their expatriate employees in conjunction with local foreign entities, and carries out taxation and social charges follow-up work required for both the employees and firms.
Samya Felhine teaches at the Toulouse Business School and Toulouse-I Capitole University, and runs training modules in companies.
A Director in Vaughan Avocats’ International Mobility practice, Samya Felhine assists firms and private individuals with the issues relating to expatriation, with regard to taxation, labor law and social security law.