Mr Mathieu BAZUS
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2018-)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2014-2018)
- Associate (Ernst & Young, 2010-2013)
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Bar Training School, 2014)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law and Taxation (University Montesquieu Bordeaux-IV, 2010)
- DJCE Diploma (company law Master’s Degree) (University Montesquieu Bordeaux-IV, 2010)
Mathieu Bazus has developmed specific expertise in analysing the tax situations of individuals and the tax consequences of international transfers. He advises the Firm’s clients on the applicable benefits system and offers solutions that optimize tax, social charges and compensation considerations. He also helps companies to put in place compensation arrangements for their expatriate employees, in coordination with local foreign entities, and monitors day-to-day tax and social charges issues for both employees and companies.
Before joining Vaughan Avocats in December 2013, Mathieu worked in the Human Capital Department of Ernst & Young for three years.
Director in the International Mobility department, Mathieu Bazus assists firms and private individuals in managing expatriation issues related to taxation, employment and social security law.