Mr Charlotte GOSSELIN
Corporate Changes and Turnarounds
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2016-)
- CAPA (Professional Lawyer’s Certificate) (Bar Training School, 2016)
- Professional Master’s Degree Labour Law (University of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2015)
- Master’s Degree in Labour Law (University of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2014)
- Bachelor Degree in Economic and Social Administration (University of Paris-II Panthéon-Assas, 2009)
- DUT companies and administrations’ management (IUT Sceaux, 2008)
Charlotte Gosselin’s practice focuses collective industrial relationships (personnel representatives, collective bargaining, restructuring, professional elections), as well as managing individual labor relationships. Her background allows her to take a multilateral approach to Human Resources, having worked as a Human Resources manager at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie for 4 years before studying employment law.
Charlotte Gosselin completed an internship at Vaughan before beginning work as an associate in November 2016. Prior to that, she worked as a law trainee in the Employment relations department of the Fondation d’Auteuil.
Associate in the Human Resources practice, Charlotte Gosselin advises French and international clients on different aspects of employment law, and assists them in the event of litigation.