Mr Abdelkader HAMIDA
9, rue Denis Poisson 75017 Paris
Areas of intervention
- Employment law Litigation
- Human Resources
(Vaughan Avocats has been included in the Décideurs rankings since 2015)
- Labor & Employment - Collective bargaining and social relations : Excellent
- Labor & Employment - Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation : EXCELLENT 1
- Human resources - Additional social protection : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Human resources - Collective and individual compensation : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Human resources - Social security : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Restructuring & insolvency - Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders : EXCELLENT
Option Droit Affaires
January 2019-January 2020
- Restructuring, Social reorganizations & Associated collective litigation : EXCELLENT 2
- Insolvency proceedings: occasional and regular interveners : EXCELLENT 1
- Collective negotiations & social relations : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Complementary social protection : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Social security : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- PSE and related collective litigation
Employment law Litigation
- Lawyer – Partner (Vaughan Avocats, 2015-)
- Lawyer – Director (Vaughan Avocats, 2010-2015)
- Lawyer (Vaughan Avocats, 2005-2010)
- Law clerk (Court of appeal of Versailles, 2001-2004)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Additional Social Protection Law (Paris-X Nanterre, 2003)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Employment and Trade Union Law (Paris-X Nanterre, 2001)
Abdelkader Hamida provides legal solutions that include managing work accidents, URSSAF-related disputes, as well as company pension schemes.
Aware of the importance of sharing knowledge, Abdelkader Hamida runs regular in-house training modules for companies on relevant employment-related topics and recurring employment law subjects. He is especially active on the topic of employers’ criminal liability, managing psychological and sexual harassment, implementing an employment benefits plans and the new collective relations law from the loi de sécurisation de l’emploi (Law on Employment Protection) and the employment-related management of a merger-absorption.
Abdelkader Hamida also teaches law at the University of Paris-X Nanterre.
As a partner in the Human Resources practice, Abdelkader Hamida is especially active in employment law and managing individual labor relations, advising companies on the implementation or development of additional social security benefits for their employees.